India is a land of rich contrasts and endless wonders, leaving visitors stunned, humbled and closer to humanity. The region of Rajasthan has a glorious history and is known as the “Land of Maharajas”, from forts and palaces to timeless local villages.
This 14 day/night journey, will take you to the bustling city of New and Old Delhi, the “Pink City” of Jaipur, Agra – to visit one of the seven wonders of the world – the Taj Mahal and to beautiful romantic Udaipur, also known as the “City of Lakes”. Set beside the blue waters of Pichola Lake and surrounded by the flourishing Aravalli Hills, Udaipur has the beauty that is unmatched by anything else in Rajasthan, and possibly all of India.
*This amazing 2 week India adventure will end in perfect style as we celebrate the “Spring Festival of Color” called Holi in Delhi. This festive day marks the arrival of Spring, the season of hope and joy. We will spend the holiday with a local family and have a most memorable day!
Join us on this highly experiential journey where we will unveil some of the most magical moments in this fascinating country… Rajasthan awaits you.
The flavours of India are best revealed through its culinary arts. Dine at world-class restaurants and partake in once in a lifetime culinary experiences. Get acquainted with the ingredients, the history and the preparation involved in making every dish.
Carol from Delectable Destinations offers her small group of guests a memorable mix of culture, culinary delights, history and spiritual beauty, where the people, the bustling populous and the vibrant land reveal the true essence of this fascinating country.
India is a feast for your senses and one of the world’s most spiritually fascinating places. From the flurry of activity in one of the oldest markets (known as the “moonlight place”) in Old Delhi, the romantic glow of pink Jaipur, the immaculate and majestic Taj Mahal and the beauty of the “City of Lakes”, Udaipur – India is like nothing you’ve ever experienced. A kaleidoscope of colors, sights, sounds, and tastes – it will be edged in your mind for a lifetime.
We have handpicked key cities, luxury accommodations and intimate local activities, designed to showcase this extraordinary destination.
- Personally escorted – Private guides and driver.
- Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Market with lunch at a Haveli (a private mansion).
- Visit a 300-year-old spice market – Sensory overload!
- Dining at one of the top 50 restaurants in Asia – Indian Accent – Chef Manish Mehrotra
- Chef guided market tour and cooking class in Delhi.
- Sunset and sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
- Visiting the “Pink City” of Jaipur
- Private boat ride in the “City of Lakes” – Udaipur
- Celebrating the “Spring Festival of Color” – Holi.
- Guided culinary walks for tastings of the street food in Delhi and Jaipur.
Delectable Destinations … Delivering your dream trip
"Once again Carol has hit it out of the park. Namaste!"Karen W., Whistler, Canada
"pack your walking shoes and join Carol for the trip of a lifetime - to India !"Jeanette L., Oakland, CA
"I can't wait to return to India; there is so much left to see and do there. I've been so spoiled by Delectable Destinations, that I will never travel any other way. They are simply the best."Monica M., St. Louis, MI
- Round trip pick-up and transfer – Delhi Airport (DEL – airport code)
- Five Star luxury resort and hotel accommodations
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Exclusive cooking experiences
- All excursions and tours
- Internal flights and train travel if required
- Ground transportation – Private for our group
- Keepsake photo album
Airfare, train travel, insurance, incidentals, personal expenses and anything else not otherwise indicated as included.
A detailed daily itinerary is available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com
We would love to go over all the exciting details with you!